Last but not least, we can advise you on the large range of leisure activities that you may enjoy in the surroundings. In less than an hour (by car), you have the choice between:
- The Futuroscope near Poitiers (32 km)
- Two golf courses: the Haut-de-Poitou Golf in Saint Cyr (28 kms) with its 18-hole round hosting an open international competition and a 9-hole round, pitch-and-put and practice; the Roiffé Golf (38 kms) with its 18 hole round, pitch-and-put and practice.
- Rambling or riding in the Parc de Loisirs de Guesnes (5 kms) along the Scevolles track (22 kms long), the Fondoire lanes (9 kms long) and the green line (a 17 kms long old railway track converted into a wildlife footpath for observing nature and some engineering structures.
- Wakeskating in Moncontour (28 km)
- Saumur (67 kms) and its famous horseback riding school (Le Cadre Noir) (67km)
- Many historical landmarks such as the castles of Mont-sur-Guesnes (5 kms), Coussay, Chinon (30 kms), Azay le Rideau (50 kms), Bourgueil, Montsoreau (50 kms), as well as the historic city of Richelieu (17 kms), Fontevraud abbey (46 kms) and the cities of Loudun (24kms), Chatellerault (28 kms), Poitiers (43 kms), Tours (80 kms).
- Gastronomy with local specialties: Haut-Poitou asparagus and melons, AOC Saumur wines (Loudun, Chinon and Bourgueil areas), goat cheese from Sainte Maure de Touraine, black truffles (born in the Loudun area long before Perigord), snails, honey…